Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Circle Time

207. Circle Time is high on my "Gotta Do Daily" list. It's just after having my own QT on days when William works. When I make time (by the grace of God!) for Circle Time the Lord ALWAYS, faithfully, in His own way meets us. Today I read part of the passage in Scripture that I read during my personal QT (Matthew 6:25-34) and really was blessed by being able to share my own struggles with anxiousness with Joshua and Saraina.

Lord, You truly provide for ALL our needs. Thank You for helping me see my sinful anxiety and how it affects so many areas of my life (including my kids and hubby!). I am trusting You to help me put this sin area to death for Your glory. I need You, Beautiful Savior. Help me to seek first your kingdom and your righteousness this day...

No comments: