Monday, November 3, 2008

My Prince William

218. Lord, I LOVE being married. Thank You for the gift of marriage. Specifically, thank You for allowing me to be married to WDW! We have so much fun doing life together.

Thank You for his corny humor (most of which I don't get, which makes it that much funnier) that lightens the most tense of situations.

Thank You for gifting him to work with his hands. I love watching him fix ceiling fans, lights, lawn mowers, and do annoying tasks that bless me.

I love hearing him as he walks takes training opportunities that frequently arise.

I love how he plans dates nights that are right up my alley.

I love how he finds me attractive especially when I feel completely the opposite.

I love how he makes time EVERY day to meet with You and seek You before starting his work day.

I love how he sees "my" side of the family as "his" family.

I love that we are approaching our 7 YEAR ANNIVERSARY and are more in love with one another now than when we first married.

Thank You, Father, for my Hubby!

No comments: