Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Busy Seasons

222. Thank You, Father, for granting me this busy season. I never would have imagined or even desired this season eight years ago but You, in Your perfect sovereignty knew what would bring You glory and what would be best for me. You are infinitely kind!

Thank You for putting me in a position to celebrate the birthday of my spouse (back in August) and then celebrate my own bday (back in Oct.) with our little fam in our own little way. Thank You for giving us two kiddos bdays to celebrate in November (JCW & SEW) along with Thanksgiving and our anniversary! Oh... and to kick off the Christmas season with anticipation to soon celebrate another child's bday (in Jan.)! And to think that another little one (PJW) will be half a year by then!

Our lives are busy. But that IS a blessing. I don't want it to stop! You have granted me opportunity after opportunity to sing Your praise. Would You grow me in this area, Lord? Remind me to continually turn my selfish gaze to You. The One worthy of all praise, all glory, all honor, and all that I have to offer!

No comments: