Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Long List of Blessings


240. Knowing there are many praying for me

239. Money to register for a Marriage Retreat in MN and BLee all set to watch the bigger three!

238. An American Express gift card we didn't know we had that has $$ on it!

237. A scheduled date night this evening!!!!!  I love time alone with my hubby!

236. time to blog!

235. Saraina asking me for a hug a lunchtime.

234. Paloma not spitting up lots anymore and settling in to a nice schedule that works well with the other kiddos.

233. Joshua asking to "do school" constantly.

232. Impromptu conversations with other adults.

231. Fun Christmas gifts the kiddos got from random fam members.  They will make homeschooling and home managing a bit more manageable.

230. The minivan working.  William has had to take it to work every day this week since it has been so cold and the Jetta won't start.

229. Reading an article for care group on Judging Others.  Not done but already grateful for what I have already read.

228. The sound of child's creative play.  Kids really don't need much to have fun.

227. A home with heat and warm, clean clothes for each of us to wear.

226. Attending the homeschool meeting of my church.  Those women are such "powerhouses" of the faith and so encourage me as a mama.

225. Sleep in my own bed.

224. Kadin David's 2nd birthday.  For more on our little manimal, go HERE.

223. a new computer (we're MAC peeps now)

No comments: