Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Books, Butter, and More Books

245. Whiter Than Snow: Meditations on Sin and Mercy by Paul David Tripp.  Received this book over Christmas and am reading one chapter/meditation per week to be reminded of my sinfulness and His amazing grace.  Thanks, Papa!

244. A Mom Just Like You by Vickie Farris & Jayme Farris Metzgar.  Received this book as a gift and just cried as I read the 2 brief parts before the Intro.  What a blessing that book will be and is already.  I plan to read a chapter once a week to be encouraged as I seek to home school our kiddos.  Thanks, B!

243. Almond butter in the fridge.  Thank You, Lord, for giving us the money to allow me to take advantage of that sale on almond butter last month!  Almond butter in the fridge is SUCH a blessing.

242. BLee letting me borrow her car and run to the library to pick up my books that were being held!

No comments: