Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pops, Home Schooling, Plumbing

249. My Prince and I have such fun together.  Being married is wonderful!  What a gift from You!  Last night we decided (impromptu, of course!) to rearrange our main floor!  Looking forward to seeing you after your night meeting, Pops!

248. Started officially home schooling the kiddos this week after Hubby and I sat down and talked through our goals and thoughts.  I am sure we will re-evaluate as we continue to move forward but we are beginning with a unified vision.

247. Plumber fixed our leak!  Did a great job!  And we got a very good rate for his services (Hubby knows the guy through his job).  To top it off I was able to pay guy in cash.  Yipee!  Paid in full means no seeing it later on a credit card statement!  Thank You, Lord God!

No comments: