Monday, May 18, 2009

90 Months of Marriage

286. Celebrating 90 months of marriage! Yesterday, May 17 we hit our 90 Month Anniversary. Yes, we celebrate (or simply recognize) our marriage monthly in some way. Often it's a little "happy anniversary" verbally and other times it's a more deliberate recounting of God's kindness to us in allowing us to be joined together as hubby and wifey.

To my Prince William,
If time would permit, I'd write the top 90 reasons I love being married to you. Yet, there seems to be so much going on these days I can barely make time to plan our dinner menu. But can I tell you (again) how wonderful you are to me and how I thank our Great God for the incredibly overwhelming blessing of having you for my husband. You are my favorite person to be with and experience life with. I know God's kindness more from being married to you.
Loving you more each day,
~wfy

No comments: