Friday, May 22, 2009

Our Week

290. Had a chiropractor appointment which included a 25-minute massage! I'm still in shock at how quickly I'm feeling better since starting back up at the chiro! Lord, I am so, so grateful You have made a way for me to go again. You are merciful to me!

289. Made it to my midwife appointment without problem and b/c Papa-Bear is home I was able to go solo.

288. Daddy was off today! Always a gift having my Hubby around all day. He's my favorite person to be with...

287. New fence completed! Already enjoying the extra benefits! And how sweet the blessing is knowing that we were able to pay cash and not incur any debt. (We paid off all our debt just over a year ago. Well, not 100%. We do have a mortgage but hope to pay that off long before it's due!)

No comments: