Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Day Two - Seeing His Gifts

As the evening closes I see more gifts from the Lord. Some of which are:

17. Having a friend come over during naptime/quiet play time and being spurred on in my walk with the Lord.

16. Going to the park with the kiddos and having all three of them play / have fun!

15. Friends who keep me posted on how a friend battling cancer is doing. It is a gift how they include me in the updates on her progress.

14. The gift of learning the librarian's name. It's so nice to be able to address people by name.

13. Going to the store because we unexpectantly ran out of milk (very rare for us!) and finding it on sale!

12. Being outside with the kiddos as Hubby came home from work.

11. Finding a nickel in the car to pay for parking at the library so I could drop off the almost overdue videos.

Now that I've jotted down some of them, I'm seeing the blessing of relationship today. Looking forward to what tomorrow will bring!

No comments: