Thursday, June 12, 2008


176. Having family members willing to pray for us.

175. The many ways of escape the Lord provided yesterday. Father, You truly provide EVERYTHING I need... and so much more.

174. A friend who I was in accountability with in MD is willing to hold me accountable for praying for my hubby as I read through The Power of a Praying Wife. In fact, she's the one I read it with the first time four years ago! Lord, You are amazing!

173. Playing with legos on our bed with Joshua as the other two were napping.

172. A scheduled appointment with an exterminator (Monday) to deal with our bug problem. Also, thank You, Lord, that it looks like there's a good chance we just have swarming ants and NOT termites. Either way, You are way bigger than this problem!

171. God bringing to my remembrance 1 Corinthians 13 at dinner as I was really battling my anger. Felt conviction immediately as I remembered that love is PATIENT. Something that I was struggling with in that moment.

No comments: