Saturday, June 28, 2008

Heavenly Father, thank You for so displaying Your love for me by sending Your only Son, Jesus, to die on the cross for my sins. Thank You that there is now NO condemnation for I wear the robe of Another. So, as I end a long stretch of not writing down the gifts I have seen I trust You to be glorified in my recognition of these gifts... all by Your grace.


Gifts received...

187. found out that I am not positive for that Group B Strep so I will not have to have an IV with those antibiotics at labor and delivery


186. sand and gravel from the church next door to help us continue building up the foundation on the other side of our home


185. time and energy to go to the grocery store without the kiddos


184. watching the clouds and then the rain with my hubby and kiddos before dinner and then seeing Joshua ride his bike in the rain and laughing


183. finding the disc with all my pictures from Jan 2007 through April 2007


182. a husband who lives with me in such an understanding way


181. being able to attend the first Training Up Your Child Seminar at our pastor's home this evening AND having a babysitter.

No comments: