Friday, February 5, 2010

Fridays are Special Blessings

354. Siblings. I LOVE watching my kiddos play together. Today they were building with the pillows, blocks, legos, and using their big cars and trucks. They really have a good time using their imagination.

353. A friend was available to chat today when I needed someone to remind of God's Word.

352. Our new healthy living is going well!

351. Though the weekend is just beginning, I think we'll be UNDER budget for groceries this week!

350. Raquel came today. We've got clean bathrooms and a clean kitchen floor! And I was able to run to the store for a hot minute.

349. This is my 100th post on this blog. I think I'll go and reread some of the entries to remind myself just how good God has been to me.

348. Daddy's home. No meeting tonight! Whew! What a week it has been!

347. Autumn Glory is FOUR MONTHS OLD already! Ooooo and she's so adorable! Thank You, Lord, for her precious smile that melts my heart even during those 3am feedings. I've said it many times before, this has been the easiest transition we've had with a baby. Whether it's her being "an easy" baby or me having a very different perspective, the Lord has certainly blessed us with her.

No comments: