Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Teaching, Dinner, Papa-son, & Cards

346. Wisdom 356 is going well. Ummm... or should I simply say J and S have good brains and learn despite me. I love teaching them! It's so neat how they memorize Scripture SO easily!

345. No complaints at dinner this evening. What a miracle! It was odd but so welcomed to have everyone actually eat. We did have a minor argument over who was going to pray but having my kids WANT to pray is a good thing!

344. Papa-son went to Trader Joe's before his meeting for me to stock up on some essentials and save me from having to go this weekend. Oh, Pops, you are GOOOOOD to me!

343. Played a card game with Joshua after the others went to bed. What fun! Of course, after we played I realized I taught him the wrong way to play. Guess I should read (and not skim) the directions next time!

No comments: