Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jammies, Cookies, Fellowhip

342. Kadin came into our room as I was feeding Autumn and asked me to zip his jammies. I did and he was so excited about his jammies he squealed and ran away all giddy and smiling! Oh, what sweet joy there can be over little things as warm jammies! Thank You for allowing me that moment, Lord.

341. Made cookies for a fellowship meeting this evening while trying to make dinner and they did not turn out as I had envisioned. I wasn't going to bring them they were so not good. But God actually worked a miracle as they were eaten! In fact, one guy loved them and took the extra home with him! Thank You, Lord, for Your hand on those cookies!

340. Fellowship. Experiencing true biblical fellowship, where you are transparent and other point you to the only One who can save and change you, is a gift.

No comments: