Thursday, May 29, 2008

Another Thursday Arrives

Well, I have not been able to keep up with recording the endless gifts of the Lord lately but He certainly has been pouring them out and helping me to see His work!

The gifts I've seen lately, in no particular order...

155. being asked to share my testimony at the next Women's Meeting (Strands of Grace) at our church

154. being able to see just how lost I was by rereading old journals that chronicle my life before Christ and that transition to living for Him

153. being transformed by His power

152. more interactions with the girls next door and trying to build that relationship

151. asking Laura, a teenage girl who lives nearby, to teach me Spanish and having her excited to help me

150. not having to take the kiddos with me to my chiropractor appointments due to William's insistance on being home to relieve that small burden from me (thank you, Hubby!)

149. attending our church's weekly Park Day and allowing the kiddos to play with lots of kids

148. having Dad W. desire to get us a new camera after ours broke

147. having time alone with my hubby for 2 nights and being able to really talk and enjoy one another

146. being able to do some short term planning with hubby on our mini-retreat

145. having a Creator, Redeemer and Sustainer who loves me (though I continually sin against Him) and lets me come into His presence and be filled!

Dear God, thank You for giving me this brief time of reflection and remembrance. It is evidence of Your faithfulness and goodness. I pray, in Jesus' name, that You would be glorified through me, in me, and around me this new day and that You would continue to open my eyes to see You more and more and more! I love You...

No comments: