Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Simple Things (i.e the stuff I take for granted)

This list by itself could reach 1000 gifts though I'm only going to document some. Lord, continually bring to my remembrance how good I've got it because I live in this country and how great I've got it because I'm saved by Your grace alone!

120. color - the different colors of people, trees, animals, foods, the sun, you name it! God sure does reveal His majesty through it!

119. access to the internet

118. running water

117. toilets, even those yucky public ones I refuse to sit on

116. the refrigerator in our garage which allows me to buy more things in bulk and on sale

115. cloth diapers - though I don't use them for the kiddos bottoms anymore, there are still so many uses!

114. a double sink in the kitchen

113. Priceline (We're having a Hubby-Wifey Retreat and get two nights in a hotel!!!)

112. seasons of life (not just Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall. the seasons the Lord has us go through to grow us, refine us, mold us, rebuke us, etc. periods of ease and periodsof constant battling.

111. sweet endings (i.e. putting the kiddos to bed and just talking with them about the things they can thank God for or hearing the people they want to lift up in prayer)

No comments: