Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thursday Manna

In asking the Lord for manna today He graciously provided the following gifts...

Kia, you need to:

144. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. (James 4:8)

143. Humble yourself before Me, and I will exalt you. (James 4:10)

142. See what passions are at war within you. (James 4:1)

141. Do what you know to be right or else you are sinning against Me. (James 4:17)

In addition to receiving His instruction I was (and still am) the recipient of His blessings! Though my struggles were very real this morning/today, He has given me...

140. Energy to have Circle Time with the kiddos, despite my lack of enthusiasm

139. A body that was able to walk to the library and back with the kiddos, despite moments of having to slow down

138. Food to feed my hungry muchkins upon returning from the library

137. Time to read with Joshua alone

136. A constant awareness of my need to continue cultivating affections for my hubby as he, not my kiddos, is my priority after my relationship with my Lord Jesus

Thank You, most kind and merciful Lord for constantly reminding me of my deseperate need for You. As I grow in seeing my need for You I appreciate all the more these precious gifts. May I unwrap each one with a thankful heart that worships You more.

No comments: