Friday, May 9, 2008

Another Work Week Closes

Fridays have always been exciting days for me but now that I am married Fridays are that much more special! Spending time with my hubby is my most favorite thing in the world (after spending time with the Savior, of course) as he is my most favorite person in the world (after the Savior, of course). Even after having children that I ADORE and would do anything for, my prince remains in that precious #2 space in my heart. (Yes, my Savior has that #1 spot!)

These gifts are ones I've received from the Lord from my man, my prince, my hubby bubby... William...

108. Joshua ADORES his papa! He wants to be just like his daddy when he grows up! What a gift it is having a son who always thinks so highly of his daddy. Yeah, maybe that's normal but it is still a gift for me to see it and be affected by it.

107. He is approachable and will listen to my concerns, challenges, and crazy ideas. Though he may want me to shut up, he NEVER communicates that. It is such a gift having him simply listen to me.

106. He knows how to have fun and will make time for it. That is one little way of how I want to be more like him. Just as an example, last night there was some major police activity outside our dining room windows. What does my hubby do? He pulls two chairs up to the window, raises the blinds all the way and we pretend we are watching Cops... but only live! The only thing missing was popcorn!

105. He does the dishes every night he is home. Oh- and he literally does the dishes b/c we don't have a dishwasher. As he says, he IS the dishwasher!

104. He is incredibly understanding and extends grace to me day after day, even when he wakes up and there's no clean underwear in his drawer!

No comments: