Friday, May 2, 2008

There seems to be a trend here lately as I have been getting home too late to update this blog on things the Lord has showed me are true GIFTS from Him, the Gift Giver! Ah well, He is not going to punish me for my tardiness. I must remind myself that I'm writing this to recount and remember His kindness to my fam and I, there is no rush and His gifts are endless!

Gifts from yesterday...

85. Watching the kiddos enjoy their Grammy (and vice versa!) outdoors.

84. Coupons. Thank You for the gift of getting out alone for a quick meal with my Hubby, Lord, and for allowing it to cost less than $8. We were able to talk about important things without being excessively tired. Indeed we are starting to think through and seek You on what You might be calling us to in terms of homeschooling and training our kiddos. That is an incredible date night!

83. Kadin's doctor appt (15 month) going well and Grammy was here freeing me to take him solo! Mercy from the Lord!

82. Receiving $$ to get the kiddos some Spring/Summer gear

81. Getting my hair relaxed by a professional (i.e. it did not cause scabs or burns and my wait was not long) who has a similar philospohy in treating black hair, meaning our hair is not BAD or NAPPY. What a treat it is not having to mess with those horrible chemicals! Thank You, Lord for Niecy's skills and for my Hubby who willingly and joyful allowed me to get this done!

No comments: